Reliable, robust solutions for the machine tool industry and many others!
MONORAIL BM guideways offer extensive technical advantages for many applications:
- High rigidity and load carrying capacity in all directions with quiet, low-vibration and low-friction running
- Speeds up to 5m/s, acceleration up to 100m/s2
- Large selection of carriage and rail types for a wide range of applications
- Four accuracy and preload classes
- Extended service life with low-cost maintenance Accessories and options such as integrated distance measuring system or integrated gear racks
Reliable, robust solution
These extraordinary characteristics, together with a high degree of cost-effectiveness, are the hallmarks of the MONORAIL BM ball guideway from SCHNEEBERGER. The guideways are supplied in one-piece lengths of up to 6 meters. MONORAIL BM guideways, available in sizes BM 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 and 45, are reliable and robust solutions for various industrial applications. For medical technology, the semiconductor industry, laboratory automation, measuring technology, automation, robotics, the optics industry and, of course, the machine tool industry.