Industry: Solar – photovoltaics
- Customized bearing
- Profiled miniatur guideway MINIRAIL with balls
- Miniature profiled linear guideway with integrated distance measuring system MINISCALE PLUS with balls
- Linear bearing, available also with cage assist
- Frictionless table and slide with rollers and balls, available also with cage assist
- Positioning- and motion system
- Mineral casting
- Profiled linear guideway MONORAIL BM with balls
SCHNEEBERGER Systems in the solar industry
One of the main process steps in the production of thin film solar modules is the building of a serial junction between the different cells on a single module, to maximize the overall efficiency. The straightness and the flatness requirements of the motion system represent one of the main target specs to be optimized in a laser scribing tool.
Based on the above mentioned characteristics (accuracy, damping, stability) customer is able to produce big size solar panels (2.2mmx2.6m) with max. performance.
Thanks the good understanding of the development engineers for the laser scribing process, the high quality of the SCHNEEBERGER linear guide ways and mineral casting technology SCHNEEBERGER System group built up an integrated moving platform with until up of today unachievable accuracy values.
Article/Example of application
- High precision with MONORAIL BM Inkjet machine with high precision SCHNEEBERGER profiled linear ball guides.