In SCHNEEBERGER E-SHOP you will find the proven MONORAIL and MINIRAIL profile rail guideways, linear bearings, frictionless tables and micro frictionless tables clearly presented.
You can order as easily as this:
- Configure the product
- Order the configured product in limited quantities in the E-SHOP
- You receive your order within five working days from our central warehouse in Höfen/Enz.
We deliver within the EU, to the UK and to Switzerland
The new SCHNEEBERGER E-SHOP has been launched. Order online at any time of day and we will deliver your order from our central warehouse in Höfen/Enz, Germany, within five working days. To start with, we can deliver within the EU, to the United Kingdom, and to Switzerland. You will find the tried-and-tested MONORAIL and MINIRAIL profiled guideways clearly presented in the E-SHOP. You select the product options, choose the individual length of the profiled linear guideway, and then receive the technical data for your product selection. The following products can be ordered online and delivered from the warehouse:
> Profile rail guideway with rollers – MONORAIL MR
- MONORAIL MR 25 – MR 35 up to 6000 mm in length
- MONORAIL MR 45 – MR 65 up to 3000 mm in length
High rigidity, great dynamic and static load carrying capacity, outstanding smoothness, and the total sealing of the carriage — these characteristics are the main features of the MONORAIL MR roller guideway. The high-precision MONORAIL profiled guideways with rollers are used worldwide in a wide range of applications in the machine tool industry.
> Profiled guideways with MONORAIL BM balls
- MONORAIL BM 15 up to 3000 mm in length
- MONORAIL BM 20 to BM 35; 6000 mm in length
- MONORAIL BM 45 up to 3000 mm in length
The MONORAIL BM profiled guideways are characterized by outstanding smoothness, low pulsation, low friction coefficients, and high traveling speeds, which is why this extremely reliable and economical product is used in medical technology, the semiconductor industry, laboratory automation, metroloty, automation, robotics, the optics industry, and machine tool construction.
> MINIRAIL profiled guideways with balls
- MINIRAIL from 40 to 990 mm in length
MINIRAIL miniature guideways are compact and precise for maximum productivity. They are extremely robust and impressive in every application due to their excellent friction movement, precision, and reliability. They are also suitable for even the smallest installation spaces and are used in particular for medical technology and industrial and laboratory automation.
> Cross roller guideways R, RN, RNG
The Schneeberger range of linear guideways for type R, RN and RNG cross roller guideways offers you the ideal solution for specific applications.
- Available in up to 4 sizes
- Available in system lengths up to 450 mm
- Available as Quattropack – consisting of four guide rails and two cages, including corresponding screws and end pieces
> Type NK, NKL frictionless table
Thanks to the large selection of different dimensions, the frictionless tables are ideally suited for numerous applications and the highest accuracy requirements.
- Single axis version, available in steel, cast iron or aluminum
- Available in up to 4 sizes
- Available in system lengths of up to 300 mm
> MINISLIDE micro frictionless tables MS, MSQ, ND, NDN
Demanding applications require exceptional guideways. Our extremely robust micro frictionless tables are impressive in every application due to their superb friction movement and reliability. They provide maximum precision and process reliability in the smallest of spaces.
- Available in up to 3 sizes
- Available in system lengths up to 95 mm