We offer our customers customized system solutions for medical devices and protecting people's lives.
Precision, reliability, special designs, miniaturization, integrated measuring systems and application-oriented positioning systems make us a suitable supplier for these application fields.
SCHNEEBERGER offers high-precision linear technology for applications in dental medical
Integrated distance measuring systems
MINIRAIL PROFILED LINEAR GUIDEWAY Miniature guideway with integrated optical measuring system
The MINIRAIL miniature guideway represents the latest generation of miniature guideways for demanding applications. The miniature guideways are extremely robust and ideally suited for every application due to their superb friction movement, precision and reliability.
Based on the tried-and-tested MINIRAIL miniature guideway, our MINISCALE Plus, a guideway with an integrated optical distance measuring system, makes a strong impression with its precision, high speeds and accelerations in the work process, minimum amount of engineering required, quick installation and adjustment, consistent accuracy and a long service life.
These features make the integrated MINISCALE PLUS optical distance measuring system a suitable partner in medical technology and bioengineering.
- Customized bearing
- Gear rack
- Profiled miniatur guideway MINIRAIL with balls
- Miniature profiled linear guideway with integrated distance measuring system MINISCALE PLUS with balls
- Linear bearing, available also with cage assist
- Frictionless table and slide with rollers and balls, available also with cage assist
- Mineral casting
- Profiled linear guideway MONORAIL BM with balls
- Profiled linear guideway based on MONORAIL BM manufactured from corrosion-resistant steel
- Positioning- and motion systems
- Integrated distance measuring system AMS for MONORAIL
SCHNEEBERGER MINIRAIL miniature guides in Medical technology and Life Science
Guide system requirements
- High rigidity
- Maximum precision and positioning accuracy
- Very smooth
- Very low displacement forces
Advantages of the MINIRAIL
- Highest process stability at speeds of 5 m/s and accelerations
of 300 m/s² (30 g)
- Exchangeable carriages
- Low risk of contamination thanks to low clearance between carriage and rail
- High load carrying capacity
- Vacuum-compatible up to 10-7 mbar